Data is Currency
Data analytics is more important than ever before. As more businesses turn to sophisticated systems to thrive, they create large amounts of data. But few organisations are able to put it to use. The more data they create, the more complex challenges they uncover.
Ambitious organisations realise that:
Direction is hard to define
The sheer volume and velocity of data makes it hard to determine how to manage it. Businesses don’t know where their data is stored and struggle to identify the right data analytics software. Firms also fail to meet regulatory compliance because they simply aren’t aware of the shifting regulatory landscape.
Data integrity is a concern
Leadership is untrusting of data due to poor past experiences. Fears about accuracy and data sources, leads to a lack of willingness to explore faster and more effective solutions.
ROI seems unimaginable
Without trust and favourable outcomes with earlier data-related projects, leadership fails to correlate ROI with data-driven intelligence.
Talent is in short supply
Skills shortages slow organisations from leveraging data analytics tools and systems. Data isn’t easy to manage, use, trust, and in many cases, it is hard to translate into bottom-line value.
A Holistic Approach to Managed Cloud Platform Efficiency
Stagnation is Expensive
Failure to address these challenges can set organisations on a downward spiral. Without solutions, they miss out on low-hanging opportunities to grow and instead fall prey to:
Organisations that want to embrace data without a clear strategy or guidance acquire costly solutions that don’t deliver results. Worse yet, failing to meet industry compliance opens the door to fines and unwanted reputational damage and loss of customer trust.
A low level of trust in data leads creates bottlenecks, hampering productivity. As leadership relies on staff to manually prepare data, there’s greater room for human error and reliance on inefficient processes that create a vicious cycle.
Poor Decision Making
Limited data insights leave leadership with limited visibility of how their organisation is performing. And with limited data comes less-than-stellar decision making.
Customer and Revenue Loss
A lack of data-driven insight leaves organisations without answers to critical questions about customer experiences. From unidentified trends and recurring customer queries and complaints to possible product faults and enhancement, attrition and revenue loss becomes a reality.
The Power of Data Analytics in Action
Data doesn’t have to be a thorn. With the right solution and strategy, your organisation can benefit from:
A unified data platform delivers visibility, trust, and accurate business insights. Leadership is able to leverage deeper insights faster, develop strategic initiatives, strengthen products, and exceed customer expectations.
Save Time and Money
More actionable data allows for smarter decision making about processes and investments. Organisations can free up staff for high-level tasks, automate core data processes, and reduce time, costs, and energy previously consumed when managing data.
Compliance becomes an easily managed function of data-enabled businesses. With a unified data platform, all regulatory requirements are met on time, freeing organisations from potential reputational damage.
We can help you:
- Deliver a Data Transformation Strategy and Business Case that leaves you with the technical foundations and knowledge transfer to self-manage the standards, tooling and architectures delivered and demonstrate the ROI it has provided
- Identify and govern your data efficiently
- Design and implement a tailored unified data platform, including options for analysis to support the decision if a Data Warehouse, Data Lake, Lakehouse, Data Fabric or Data Mesh is the right architecture for your organisation
- Achieve data literacy and BI adoption across your enterprise – supporting Digital and Business teams
- Rapidly leverage AI Cognitive Services, including Low- or No-Code Solutions
- Design, build, train, and deploy custom Machine Learning solutions
- Complete data mapping and data migrations to rationalise legacy or duplicate services
- Design and build advanced analytics solutions, applying best practices in User Experience Design, Data Modelling, and Visualisation techniques
- Assess the current state of your data practice and provide recommendations for data storage, data standards, data governance, analytics, AI, and integration practices
- Train your team through workshops, shadowing, technical labs, and online resources
Overcome the capacity and capability constraints with fully-managed, co-managed, or interim managed network services.
Improve your security posture and agility with proactive and comprehensive Managed SecOps.