Network Capability & Capacity Limitations
Organisations that want to transform their networks and reap the benefits of the cloud often fight three battles on various fronts.
- Limiting Infrastructure
The first is dealing with the limiting constraints of their infrastructure. Traditional walled-garden networks present security risks and are not flexible enough to scale.
- Skills Shortages
The second battle is a lack of in-house skills to manage cloud transformation. Cloud technology evolves rapidly, and this makes finding the right talent and experience tougher.
- Zero Innovation
The last battle is against a lack of innovation. Telecom providers often show little-to-no innovation, offering organisations template-like solutions in the hopes that a one-size-fits-all approach will get the job done. Regrettably, it hardly ever does.
Rising Cost & Diminishing Control
These battles create a difficult climate for ambitious organisations. Realising their cloud network dream seems almost impossible. Network infrastructure limitations make it hard to transition to the cloud, and the complexity of going cloud is compounded by a lack of skilled professionals to see the project through.
And if managed cloud network providers apply one-size-fits-all solutions, costs rise. Organisations can quickly find themselves with bloated networks, confusion, and a staggering bill to pay.
A Complete Managed Cloud Network Services Solution
Innovate caters to three states that all organisations can experience.
These include the need for:
- Fully Managed Network Services
- Co-Managed Network Services
- Interim Managed Network Services
Gain Control of Your Cloud Network with Us
Innovate offers fully managed, co-managed, and interim managed cloud network services. We are able to manage your networking solutions, including all orchestration components and edge device management.
State-of-the-Art Infrastructure & Accreditation
Support is delivered through our state-of-the-art infrastructure operations centre, which is UK-based, ISO27001 and IS09001 accredited, and available 24/7/365.
Experts with Private & Public Sector Experience
Our team is made of professionals who have held roles in Telecommunication firms, the UK Government and system integrators, and the finance sector. We have built and managed national and international networks using combinations of different network technologies, such as a 4G and 5G, fibre, and satellite.
Infrastructure as Code Capabilities
We have a strong focus on infrastructure as code. With Infrastructure as Code (IaC), we are able to automate the delivery of services where possible, including patches, resiliency, provisioning, and self-healing. Benefits of implementing IaC include reduce support costs, increasing a client’s network agility, and improved service reliability.
Industry-leading Technology Partnerships
Partnered with industry-leading vendors like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Cisco Meraki, VMware, Silver Peak, and more, we are able to deliver these managed technologies:
- Cloud Security Access Broker
- Secure Access Server Edge (SASE) and VPN
- Cloud Connectivity
Innovate Managed Services include:
- 24×7 Service Desk with Engineering Support.
- UK based Infrastructure Operations Centre, with real time monitoring and proactive support capability.
- Accredited professional services team, complemented by ‘smart hands’ on-site technicians.
- Infrastructure as Code’ configured network platforms, to reduce time to change and providing self-healing capabilities.
- ISO27001 accredited.
- ITIL aligned.
- Comprehensive suite of service, operations and security management tools for Service Management, Incidents, Change, Event and Performance Monitoring and Alerting, Asset and Releases.
- Proactive monitoring through automation and shift left approach enabling first time resolution.
- Named Service Manager, service reviews and service reporting.
- Access to real-time dashboards and reports.
Overcome the capacity and capability constraints with fully-managed, co-managed, or interim managed network services.
Improve your security posture and agility with proactive and comprehensive Managed SecOps.