Develop an Actionable Strategy Based on an In-Depth Analysis of Your Applications
Get an in-depth analysis of all your applications and understand the applications’ purpose, value and criticality to your business.
Times have changed, new entrants are coming into the market, there is a constant need to stay relevant, to survive and grow, and companies are reaching a point where they can’t create any more efficiencies out of their current processes.
Thankfully, advances in technology have made it easier and faster for people from all areas of business to create applications through low code platforms. These platforms are providing accessible applications, analytics, automation, and even AI solutions, and are driving business process transformation for the following reasons.
- Overall operational efficiency
- Reduction of technical debt
- Business agility
- Employee productivity
- Improved customer experience
A Holistic Approach to Managed Cloud Platform Efficiency
Innovate will identify and assess the value of using Microsoft Power Apps
Platform to tackle these business challenges:
- Meeting new business needs
- Reimagining existing processes and apps
- Sunsetting legacy technologies
- Supporting citizen developer productivity
The Business Process Assessment gives our clients an in-depth analysis of all their applications using 6R Analysis – highlighting which ones to retire, rebuild, reimagine, replace, replatform, or rehost. We help our clients to understand the applications purpose, value and criticality to the business and can then create a business case for low-code or no-code transformation.
What to expect from the Innovate Business Process Assessment
- Identification and prioritisation of applications / workflows based on visibility, complexity, criticality and severity
- Interviews and analysis of apps / workflows with relevant business stakeholders, including understanding of current challenges, process stages from start to finish and desired improvement
- Business opportunities identified as well as risks, concerns and blockers established
- Modernisation strategy with an actionable set of recommendations from the Microsoft technology stack
Overcome the capacity and capability constraints with fully-managed, co-managed, or interim managed network services.
Improve your security posture and agility with proactive and comprehensive Managed SecOps.